Saturday, May 12, 2018

Short Bio

My name is Michelle Thompson and I moved from Pittsburgh, PA to NorCal in 2012.  I began practicing as a Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist in San Francisco, specifically helping people overcome acute and chronic pain.  In an attempt to improve outcomes for my clients I continued educating myself about whole person approaches and it sparked a desire to become a practitioner of Chinese medicine.  I am very excited to be part of the ACCHS community for this adventure.

My two adult children joined me in the East Bay from the right coast and the journey has been fantastic for all of us.  We have two dogs that are a source of great affection and entertainment.  I enjoy reading science fiction and mystery books when I am not reading professional books and literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment