Sunday, August 12, 2018

Week 2 - Biophysics - Energy and Energy Fields

I believe acupuncture is a highly effective energy medicine and there are studies to support it.  As TCM become more accepted into western medicine with each passing year, doctors are referring patients for TCM when other options available to them provide only minimal improvements or none at all for their patients.  It is an exciting time to be a TCM practitioner!

Kirlian photography is another form of energy "measurement" that has been around for decades but was dismissed as nonsense.  As we better understand the human body as a bioelectric organism, I think Kirlian photography will have wider applications, especially in the psychology fields.

Human intent has profound effects when directed both internally and externally.  I have seen friends suffer health issues that appeared to me to be partially the result of their own lack of self worth and poor self talk.  I have also felt the positive effects on my clients when I am focused and my good healing intentions are directed toward them.

No comments:

Post a Comment