Thursday, June 21, 2018

Physics 18 June 2018 - Vibrations, Resonance and Engergy/Qi

I don't believe vibrations are good or bad.  They are simply a mechanical oscillatory motion of an object.  The results of the vibrations can have good or bad consequences though.  I think of the driver of a car with a huge bass and a song turned up.  Inside the car, I am sure the driver thinks the sound vibrations are good, although their ears may tell a different story in a few years.  In my car, next to theirs, the vibrations are distorted and offensive.

7.83 Hz is the frequency of the Earth's electromagnetic field in the cavity formed between the Earth's surface and the ionosphere.  Discovery and use of this frequency have been used to monitor global lightning activity and weather patterns related to global warming.  There have been current studies to find a correlation for this frequency related to healing.  I find that when I play meditative sound waves at the 7.83 Hz frequency, I can achieve a much quicker and longer lasting state of relaxation.  I have also begun exploring frequency specific microcurrent as a method of healing and the frequencies of many issues (inflammation, scarring, etc) and tissue in the body (muscle, spinal cord, medulla) have been determined.  We are a naturally resonating organism and everything around us has natural resonance.  Spend some time each week walking barefoot in the grass or sand to reconnect and ground yourself with the Earth!  Our individual qi needs to be resonant with the Earth's energy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I didn’t know that 7.83 Hz is the earth’s electromagnetic frequency! I feel connected to my environment when I’m by the ocean. I wonder if this is an example of my resonance aligning with the earths’s frequency?

    ReplyDelete